Friday, April 13, 2018

HoneyWorks Movie - Shrine

One place I missed the last time I went to locations seen in the second HoneyWorks movie 'The Moment You Fall in Love', was Oizumi Hikawa Shrine, so I went back and got some pictures.



Image from I've Always Liked You - 46m36s


Image from I've Always Liked You - 46m30s


Tilting shot of the shrine gate.




Image from I've Always Liked You - 46m37s


Main shrine building.




Image from I've Always Liked You - 02m45s


Arisa working as a shrine maiden at the shrine.




Image from I've Always Liked You - 02m50s


The easiest way to get here is to take a bus from Ōizumi-gakuen Station to Ōizumikita Chugakko Iriguchi bus stop and walk from there or walk the whole way from Ōizumi-gakuen Station.



Location map:



This location was visited on 2018/03/26.

No comments:

Post a Comment