Saturday, April 9, 2016

Aoki Umeten Art Exhibition Osaka

On my latest trip to Japan I found out that the Aoki Ume-ten Art Exhibition would be at the Osaka Culturarium at Tempozan while I were there. I had already visited this exhibition in Tokyo last time, but I decided to check it out here as well.



Osaka Culturarium at Tempozan building.




Umeten decorations.




Luckily the queues were quite short compared to the 5 hour ones in Tokyo...




Decoration inside the building.




Ticket counter.




No pictures allowed this time either, except for in Yuno's apartment of course.




Outside Yuno's apartment. I got pictures of the big stuff last time, so there's some pictures of some smaller details below.




Pictures on Yuno's shelf.




Closeup of nightstand near the bed.




Dummy figure.




Kitchen countertop.




Writing on the kitchen cabinet.




Cockroaches.




Notepad near the TV.




They also had the noticeboard where you could post notes in the room.




Closeup of some notes.




More notes.




One thing I didn't bother queuing for in Tokyo last time was the café which served various food.




Madoka and Hidamari Sketch drawings on the opening times board.




Inside the café in Osaka.




Short queues here so I got some food this time.




This is the rice noodle dish that I got the recipe for last time in Tokyo.




Fried chicken curry rice.




Ramen dish with butter and potato.




They had various wall scrolls and posters from the exhibit in the café.




Another wall scroll.




Madoka wall scroll.




I bought the Miyako and Mami rubber straps this time. The Umeten info folder and tickets had 'in Osaka' added to them compared to the ones I got in Tokyo, but the bag was the same. On the top right is a pre-order leaflet for the first volume of Binetsu Kuukan, Ume Aoki's newest manga series.



No location map since it's no longer there.

This location was visited on 2016/03/25 and 2016/03/26.

Links:
Umeten official website

No comments:

Post a Comment