Sunday, December 6, 2015

AnoHana - Bridge

On my most recent visit to Japan I checked out some places seen in the anime Anohana: The Flower We Saw That Day. The first location I decided to check out was of course the bridge seen in the show.



Even before I made the journey to the bridge I saw this ad on a train. A good sign!




This is the closest station to the bridge, Onohara Station in Chichibu, Saitama.




They had these posters all over the station.




Image from Episode 1 - 03m52s


And here's the bridge.




Image from Episode 1 - 21m00s


There's a different number of flower beds on the bridge, but other than that it's quite similar.




Image from Episode 3 - 09m20s


You can see the bricks that got the same pattern as in the anime.




Image from Episode 3 - 09m31s


The houses in the background is the same.




Image from Episode 10 - 11m09s


On Chichibu bridge. I've marked the path from Onohara Station to this bridge on the map below.




Movie poster


Underneat Chichibu bridge there's this walkway that was used for one of the AnoHana movie posters.




Close to the bridge I also saw this AnoHana themed vending machine.



Location map:



This location was visited on 2015/09/28.

Special thanks to the ones who went here before:
http://otakumode.com/sp/visit_japan/seichi-junrei/s005

No comments:

Post a Comment